Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Fathers Day Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Art - Going great so far! Got cards from my wife and kids. :D Got a few Bay's that will be heading your way early this week.
Dave(pgh) - Looking forward the MIS race here, too! Jr's last race win was here so expectations are high.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Ty Hope said:
Not bad here. Tired...

Trying to get some trades going on the Topps diamond site.

I've been trying to trade my Dan Haren die cut for a Tom Seaver die cut for a week and a half.
I'll keep adding cards to the offer until I get one. ;)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I cant believe some of the trades that people propose over there... :lol: Yeah, I'm gonna trade a Maris die cut for a freaking 1988 Jose Canseco...lol

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
pghbuccos said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3pc03owm]
pghbuccos said:
good morning and Happy Father's Day to all the FCB dads!!!

Hey Dave!

hey George!!

do you and the family have anything fun planned for Father's Day?

Try to relax and turn the brain off for a day. Only 2-weeks left here so time is short and work is plentiful.[/quote:3pc03owm]

Happy fathers day, George.
Curious, what do they do to keep other folks from digging around on the site after you all leave?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
George_Calfas said:
pghbuccos said:
[quote="George_Calfas":24sglm8k]
pghbuccos said:

Hey Dave!

hey George!!

Try to relax and turn the brain off for a day. Only 2-weeks left here so time is short and work is plentiful.[/quote:24sglm8k]

relaxing always makes for a great day. good luck in the final 2 weeks.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
hey Dave!!

how's the job search going?
Hi Dave! It's going good I think. Had a couple interviews last week, so hopefully something happens here real soon.

How are you doing?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
pghbuccos said:
[quote="George_Calfas":35dj5fw0]
pghbuccos said:

Hey Dave!

hey George!!

Try to relax and turn the brain off for a day. Only 2-weeks left here so time is short and work is plentiful.

Happy fathers day, George.
Curious, what do they do to keep other folks from digging around on the site after you all leave?[/quote:35dj5fw0]

It is private land but not much really. We back-fill all soils into all of the units we dig.

I position statements in media so to down play major finds, this often prevents pots hunters from digging after I leave.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
hey Dave!!

Hi Dave! It's going good I think. Had a couple interviews last week, so hopefully something happens here real soon.

How are you doing?

glad to hear it's going well. hopefully you land a job soon.

things are going great here. it's been a busy month at work except for the weekends. I'm really excited to see the Red Sox play here next weekend and can't wait to see Wakefield pitch.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
69MetsFan said:
wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
hey Dave!!

How are you doing?

Best of luck with the job search, Dave!
What type of work are you looking for?

Anything that will get him off the pole.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
:lol: Joe! How are you doing my brother?!

Hi Flori-Dave! Happy Father's Day. Thanks, looking for just about anything (no exaggeration :oops: ) but if i had a choice it would be in marketing.But the only places that hire quick are financial or insurance sales companies. But they are all straight commission jobs so short term money is a problem. But keeping my head up. Something will happen soon :)

Josh- happy father's day! How goes the job?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
hey Dave!!

How are you doing?

glad to hear it's going well. hopefully you land a job soon.

things are going great here. it's been a busy month at work except for the weekends. I'm really excited to see the Red Sox play here next weekend and can't wait to see Wakefield pitch.
Looking forward to that myself! Although I probably won't be able to see the game down here.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
muskiesfan said:
69MetsFan said:
wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
hey Dave!!

How are you doing?

Best of luck with the job search, Dave!
What type of work are you looking for?

Anything that will get him off the pole.

Ladies, welcome to The Big Stick! You've seen his collection on photobucket. You've read his posts on FCB. On our center stage, for your viewing pleasure, tonight only, we have the one, the only, WIIIIIIIIIIIDE RIGHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!! Put your hands together and give him some love and dollar bills!!!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts