Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Fathers Day Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
MojoDan said:
Good morning and Happy Fathers Day everyone
Happy Father's Day Daniel! Got plans for your day?

Not really Dave, we kinda celebrated Fathers Day already. Today I will be watching the US Open, eating whatever I want, and staying inside. Stifling heat here as of late.

As for the job situation, could website building help supplement for the time being?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (w)- Things are good here. How are you doing? Whenever you have some free time this week, let me know and I'll give you a call.

Flori-Dave- :lol: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
wideright said:
MojoDan said:
Good morning and Happy Fathers Day everyone
Happy Father's Day Daniel! Got plans for your day?

Not really Dave, we kinda celebrated Fathers Day already. Today I will be watching the US Open, eating whatever I want, and staying inside. Stifling heat here as of late.

As for the job situation, could website building help supplement for the time being?
It helps a little, but not steady enough at the moment. Sounds like a great relaxing day! Enjoy!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
69MetsFan said:
muskiesfan said:
69MetsFan said:
wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
hey Dave!!

how's the job search going?
Hi Dave! It's going good I think. Had a couple interviews last week, so hopefully something happens here real soon.

How are you doing?

Best of luck with the job search, Dave!
What type of work are you looking for?

Anything that will get him off the pole.

Ladies, welcome to The Big Stick! You've seen his collection on photobucket. You've read his posts on FCB. On our center stage, for your viewing pleasure, tonight only, we have the one, the only, WIIIIIIIIIIIDE RIGHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!! Put your hands together and give him some love and dollar bills!!!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ::facepalm:: :lol: :lol: The Big Stick :lol: :lol: Stop filling my head with these delusions of grandeur, Dave!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Dave (w)- Things are good here. How are you doing? Whenever you have some free time this week, let me know and I'll give you a call.

Flori-Dave- :lol: :lol:
I will, Joe! Look forward to it.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Happy Father's Day boys!!!

E & O are upstairs making me french toast and scrambled eggs... :D

We just finished French Toast and Bacon :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Slette said:
Stealing the idea from Dan - Happy Father's Day to all the dads on the Baseball Boards.

Glad to see you posting over here Slette. I dont think I know your first name though yet.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
GC - Are the girls getting homesick yet? Or have they fallen into a routine since the transition?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Got a GREAT item in the mail yesterday, but have to wait til Chris wakes up before scanning.

Freakin' thing sounds like the Spruce Goose taking off and I do NOT want an angry early-awakened Chris... :?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Happy Father's Day boys!!!

E & O are upstairs making me french toast and scrambled eggs... :D
Happy Father's Day, Charlie! Enjoy your breakfast and your day.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Andrew- :lol: :lol: The more you tell, the better your scanner gets.

Here are a couple of recent pick ups.

I picked this up for $3. It's my 149th game used card of Adam Dunn

2005 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Bat Gold /25
2005LeafCertifiedMaterialsMirrorBat2G.jpg

Then, I was able to get my 150th game used card for $2.33.

2005 Flair Diamond Cuts Blue Foil jersey
2005FlairDiamondCutsADA.jpg

I've been working on the 2005 Flair Diamond Cuts set for awhile. I am down to only needing 3 cards to finish it off. Here are the rest

From L to R:
Blue Foil, Jersey /150, Jersey Die Cut /75, Dual Jersey /99, Dual Jersey Die Cut /50

Patch /50, Dual Patch /15, Super Patch /20, Super Patch Die Cut /10

I need the Patch Die Cut /25, Dual Patch Die Cut /5, and the Logoman 1/1.

It's nice to reach the 150 game used milestone. I actually have more game used cards than that, but they are autographed. I count those as autographs and not game used. So I have 150 game used only cards now.

Members online

Latest posts