Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Monday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Nice to see some oldie MTers around these days (along with the rest of you fine gents and ladies!).

Recent pick up!

Very cool Ty! You should reach out to Mouschi to do some sort of cool custom with that if you are looking to shrink it down to the autograph. Maybe some scratch and sniff schnozberries or something on the back of the card ;) A HUGE CONGRATS to finishing your book too man! I will certainly be purchasing a copy :)

Seven years of college down the drain.

Or seven years of learning for others.

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
Welcome....and like your style already!
DANNY

Thanks Danny, I especially like veggie pizza and I am always up for beating some *** in fantasy football. Last year my first ever year in Fantasy Football I lost in the Championship game.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thanks Danny, I especially like veggie pizza and I am always up for beating some *** in fantasy football. Last year my first ever year in Fantasy Football I lost in the Championship game.

I think Geno Smith is a great value now that he wont be throwing 15 picks in the first 10 weeks. :p

:lol:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Brian Mitchell just hit by a come backer in the face in the Yanks / Twins game ... blood gushing. Ugh ...

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
So my Dad brought me home one of those Devil Loaded Grillers from Taco Bell. It was the Ghost Pepper one and it was hot as hell.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
A new addition to my Ebay listings. Lulz.

**If there is an issue with the transaction at all or you are unhappy with your purchase, please send the item/s back to me for a refund. Thank you.

Members online

Latest posts