Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Monday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
A) those commercials look tempting. Actually tried going there this evening but my son had no interest
B) Sriracha tastes disgusting, I don't get the appeal
C) I am somewhat curious to try what they market as "ghost pepper" sauce. Because there's no way in hell I'd ever eat a real one nor could Taco Bell ever actually sell one. I like heat though, but not just for the hell of it, I want flavor to come with it. Most of the atomic level sauces taste like a rubber butthole so why would anyone pretend to enjoy that?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I like heat though, but not just for the hell of it, I want flavor to come with it. Most of the atomic level sauces taste like a rubber butthole so why would anyone pretend to enjoy that?

You speak to real issues sir! Please run for President because FINALLY someone is saying what I feel!!!

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
A) those commercials look tempting. Actually tried going there this evening but my son had no interest
C) I am somewhat curious to try what they market as "ghost pepper" sauce. Because there's no way in hell I'd ever eat a real one nor could Taco Bell ever actually sell one. I like heat though, but not just for the hell of it, I want flavor to come with it. Most of the atomic level sauces taste like a rubber butthole so why would anyone pretend to enjoy that?
I know it isn't a real Ghost Pepper, but whatever is in it they are really hot.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Do you intake "C" often?

Members online