Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

>>>>>>Good morning FRIDAY 12/18/20<<<<<<

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
After an attempted delayed opening, work was closed yesterday. 2 1/2 hours to plow out the driveway and cleanup.
14 inches of very hard packed heavy snow. Thank my wife for suggesting I buy a Quad with plow a few years ago after my 2 knee replacements.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
home after 90 minute shuttle
passed on a double yellow line in a curve -I'm doing 55 limit
fast food place OUT OF QUARTERS ????????

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone. I've lived in New England my whole life and I will never understand a state/town that doesn't have it's snow cleaned up the next day. Stopped snowing about 20 hours ago and parts of my drive were still rough, unacceptable for an area that deal with this frequently.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Morning everyone. I've lived in New England my whole life and I will never understand a state/town that doesn't have it's snow cleaned up the next day. Stopped snowing about 20 hours ago and parts of my drive were still rough, unacceptable for an area that deal with this frequently.

You must have missed the winter of 1978. I was in Chicago for navy boot camp.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Busy day at work. Hopefully I'll have tomorrow off. I have a bunch of stuff to do this weekend. Plus my Mom tested positive for Covid last Friday and I've been dropping stuff off at her door every couple days. Luckily she just feels like she has the flu no major symptoms.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. It's been a Monday so far this morning. Anything that could go wrong has. And got news from a supplier that we are only getting about a third of what we ordered...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts