Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 4/18********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all on the MT.

I just updated the list of tournaments and who has submitted so far. Take a look and let me know which you want to participate in. Also, LMK if I missed anyone's submissions.

Thanks

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
If you guys have a Starbucks nearby that sells the Reserve coffees, go try one. It's worth the $3.50. Better yet, buy a pound of Reserve beans and make some yourself.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Attended a cool airshow this weekend that had the Thunderbirds included. It was a great time. Then drove to San Diego for our middle ones softball games. Travel ball is nuts! But they love playing so we keep going.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
We're a little better off than Houston, but...

medium

460x.jpg

460x.jpg

Save the Armadillo!

th

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all...

If I've never mentioned in here, I hate cars, or the amount of $ I seem to have to put into repairs.

Ryan

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning All!

Great weather all weekend! Got a lot done with baseball, kids plays and grass cutting. Helped a neighbor down the street cut his grass. He struggled for 2 hours to barely get his grass cut (too tall for his 26" push mower). I whipped right through it with my zero turn.

Went to card show at local mall yesterday as well. Disappointed. Only 3 dealers setup, the show promoter didn't even attend his own event. One was from Pittsburgh and was upset at the lack of dealers and foot traffic. I told him he should've waited 2 more weeks to attend the annual spring show we have locally at Moeller HS. Said he'd never come back to this area for a show again.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

When you go to the Moeller show, stop by RBICru7 Sports Cards and tell them Amish Dave sent you. Ryan / Neil / Tyson are great folks and close friends. You may already know them !

Members online

Latest posts