Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 11/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
guys i'll trade locations on operations -- had THREE area between shoulder and knee and maybe need another .

I've had two knee surgeries. I tore my ucl in my right elbow, another surgery. One rotator cuff surgery, looking at rotator cuff in the other shoulder and I've been snipped. I'm 30 freaking 8!!!

The elbow surgery was from playing golf. Was one of those guys that tried to green par 5's from the tee, when I could really only get about 360 out of my driver. Backswing was over-emphasized and my elbow swelled up immediately. Played 8 more holes and called it a day.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Headed for bed. Early wake up to gun hunt. Starting to worry about an overseas eBay purchase. It's still in the time perameters but always worried on these purchases.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm 60 plus and things don't work as well / often after the operations I've had

I feel 60+ because things don't work as well lol. I was the type that left it all on the field, whatever field, Diamond, court, course I was on. It's why I have so many physical issues at a young age. They are slowly improving though.

Members online