Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########Good Morning Thursday 10/29#############

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Meeting at work today with the general manager to discuss the past fiscal year and our goals for the upcoming year. It's a waste of an hour every year, but thankfully we won't be doing it in as big of groups this year.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning all. Meeting at work today with the general manager to discuss the past fiscal year and our goals for the upcoming year. It's a waste of an hour every year, but thankfully we won't be doing it in as big of groups this year.
Hopefully the GM brings coffee/donuts.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i told group over me they needed to put in 50 plus hours a week like they force other managers . I had 24 store managers i offered them to do my job for a week . Went on vacation for a week -- first day back fussing about inventory off [ Napa warehouse 2 plus million parts ] NOTHING handled when gone . Had to have TWO major operations same time ---one fool called asked when i would be back . I miss those days ---------- telling them to do it LOL.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hopefully the GM brings coffee/donuts.
Hahahahahaha. That's funny. You'd understand if you knew the guy... And it should be more like hamburgers and fries since the meeting isn't until 1:30. Might have to go to visit the wing truck that stops by about once a month for lunch before hand

Members online

Latest posts