Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########Good Morning Thursday 10/29#############

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Meeting at work today with the general manager to discuss the past fiscal year and our goals for the upcoming year. It's a waste of an hour every year, but thankfully we won't be doing it in as big of groups this year.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i told group over me they needed to put in 50 plus hours a week like they force other managers . I had 24 store managers i offered them to do my job for a week . Went on vacation for a week -- first day back fussing about inventory off [ Napa warehouse 2 plus million parts ] NOTHING handled when gone . Had to have TWO major operations same time ---one fool called asked when i would be back . I miss those days ---------- telling them to do it LOL.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hopefully the GM brings coffee/donuts.

Hahahahahaha. That's funny. You'd understand if you knew the guy... And it should be more like hamburgers and fries since the meeting isn't until 1:30. Might have to go to visit the wing truck that stops by about once a month for lunch before hand

Members online

Latest posts