Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING***** 10/31

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Full moon for the kids out tonight! Pretty sad there’s only 6 houses in my neighborhood that did any decorating this year. Normally there’s 40 or so.

Going to meet up with a few friends from my last job this afternoon to catch up and have a beer.

not that i do much BUT now i have to be careful till this is over
Are you off shuttle duty?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Full moon for the kids out tonight! Pretty sad there’s only 6 houses in my neighborhood that did any decorating this year. Normally there’s 40 or so.

Going to meet up with a few friends from my last job this afternoon to catch up and have a beer.

not yet ---- after operation = depends on where cut ----- two weeks or 3 months .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Cheers!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Surprisingly dead in here today, already way over our numbers anyway, so it's nice to maybe get outta here on time...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Finishing up at work.

Ripped & sorted the Topps Gallery I found last night. Three cards short of the base set and got 15 of the 50 SP's. This is the best they have looked since it became a retail only product.

Members online

Latest posts