Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING***** 10/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Full moon for the kids out tonight! Pretty sad there’s only 6 houses in my neighborhood that did any decorating this year. Normally there’s 40 or so.

Going to meet up with a few friends from my last job this afternoon to catch up and have a beer.

Are you off shuttle duty?
not yet ---- after operation = depends on where cut ----- two weeks or 3 months .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Full moon for the kids out tonight! Pretty sad there’s only 6 houses in my neighborhood that did any decorating this year. Normally there’s 40 or so.

Going to meet up with a few friends from my last job this afternoon to catch up and have a beer.

Are you off shuttle duty?
Cheers!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Surprisingly dead in here today, already way over our numbers anyway, so it's nice to maybe get outta here on time...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Finishing up at work.

Ripped & sorted the Topps Gallery I found last night. Three cards short of the base set and got 15 of the 50 SP's. This is the best they have looked since it became a retail only product.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Any time you can get a kid to play sports / read more / numbers - stats / THAT'S time out trouble . Local rec's know me / several schools get cards at Christmas . Little league teams when they come to Crawdads / kids day if i don't sell out i give rest to teachers --sell for 25 cent a bag or less--Some kids have NO MONEY . Figure i've given 200,000 away ---NEVER give to one charity again --50,000 once ----somebody got them NOT KIDS . Many cards are those in different uniform / traded ----- kids don't care / certain teams i can't sell or even trade --postage to much . Looking at 10,000 to be put in team bags --- these bags are all sports / mixed teams . So if you have boxes in your way --I'll take them .

Members online

Latest posts