Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all, didn't sleep a wink last night so I'm already drained at work. Only 6.5 hrs left though. Hope I get everything done so I don't stay late, and can sleep in tomorrow. Not having to come in tomorrow is my biggest motivation to tough it out today, so I'm going to crawl inside a pot of coffee and never look back lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Wish i could shake the cough and sleeping disorder myself . Stress has caused me to gain weight NOT good when diabetic .
Need to post about 300 cards last batch sold okay but ran thier course now listing different stuff .
Maybe i'll get some mail today ! Case breaks and team trades are breaking my wallet when there's still 120 days till season.
Why do we never here from SOUTHERN MAINE:confused:
At least i have coffee . :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Have to go to work at 12 so just getting a few things done around here before I leave. Any MT'ers hitting the Sun Times show and doing some bargain box digging.. you see any rare or lower numbered Canseco inserts you know who will most likely need them...

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! George, Art, Dan, Hendersonfan, Dave(69), Andy, Ralph, Barry (hope you feel better!), Paul, and all others to follow :D Just starting my last shift for the week and will be off for 9 days as of 3pm!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Just saw a card listed that will make Amish Dave go crazy. 2006 topps chrome superfractor auto

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Good Morning Gents! George, Art, Dan, Hendersonfan, Dave(69), Andy, Ralph, Barry (hope you feel better!), Paul, and all others to follow :D Just starting my last shift for the week and will be off for 9 days as of 3pm!!!

9 days off. Right now I can literally think of nothing that sounds better. Taking a little vacation for thanksgiving Alex?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Good morning guys. Just saw a card listed that will make Amish Dave go crazy. 2006 topps chrome superfractor auto

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Uh oh, lol. As far as we know Dave is already close to making a deal

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
9 days off. Right now I can literally think of nothing that sounds better. Taking a little vacation for thanksgiving Alex?

More like a stay-cation. We have Jen's family flying in from Nebraska and they will stay with us for 5 days of it. I will have 2 days to finish up some painting and building of Ikea stuff then we will have a packed house through the holiday. Cooking up a big dinner for Turkey Day which is always fun :) Are you getting any time off for next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts