Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
What do you think of this George and Steve-O?

Cardinals' new jersey's for 2013. I really like them.

Cardinalsnewjerseys2013.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...ey-puts-st-louis-uniforms-143121537--mlb.html

I'd get one, but I think I saw on the Cardinals site that it was $225! I just can't fathom paying that much for a jersey that's not GU.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

spent 2 days in bed with food poisening from chicken at a restaurant. Threw up all kinds of goodies... good times!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
First time I had it in about 7 years. Pure agony. Threw up for hours, stomach aches that wouldn't end, dry heaves, headache, the runs... Feel better now though. Only ate bananas all day...lol

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I just happened to be browsing Yahoo Sports and found the article on the new Cards "Sunday Home Uniforms". The picture caught my eye, and before reading the whole article, it seemed that this was a throw back. Looks like the Cardinals haven't had "St. Louis" on the uniform since 1932. These will be the Sunday only alternate uni's.

The "look" can be best summed up by the last sentence in the article:

It's kind of an evil genius. But if it also means another cool uniform, so be it. Fashion Ump approves.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I want to buy the Hart, but need to sell a few things off. I spent $300 on wrestling autos this last week and am down to 4 left I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts