Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******GOOD SUNDAY MORNING******* 5/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Checking in from the beach this morning...
534025eb3fa8e7d5e4d492bd7ba86fe4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Checking in from the beach this morning...
534025eb3fa8e7d5e4d492bd7ba86fe4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Man, I am so envious! I absolutely love this beach. By far the best beach I've ever been to in Florida or anywhere else for that matter. Been there multiple, multiple times through the years. Awesome cool, snow white sand which is actually mostly pulverized quartz they brought in. Brushes right off too and doesn't stick to you. And always some great sights there as well! :cool:
I'd seriously love to retire and move to Siesta Key sometime down the road!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Very nice @WaxPax! Enjoy it.

I finally cleaned off the back porch so we can sit outside and have coffee. Supposed to be 70 here today.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
What a weekend! I took my Uncle for Mexican and a couple beers on Friday. When I got home I had the worst heartburn I've ever had. Took a few hours to get to sleep. Saturday it was worse. I decided to go to the local ER. Glad I decided to go. I had a heart attack. Bunch of tests all day Saturday. They woke me up early this morning to put a stent near my heart. Supposed to get out tomorrow. Time to start making some changes in my life and habits.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What a weekend! I took my Uncle for Mexican and a couple beers on Friday. When I got home I had the worst heartburn I've ever had. Took a few hours to get to sleep. Saturday it was worse. I decided to go to the local ER. Glad I decided to go. I had a heart attack. Bunch of tests all day Saturday. They woke me up early this morning to put a stent near my heart. Supposed to get out tomorrow. Time to start making some changes in my life and habits.

Wow man, that’s nuts, glad you’re ok

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Take care and keep us updated!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011

Holy ****! Glad you decided to go too. Maybe that Mexican place put a little too much lard in the beans.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Get well soon man!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
A young female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

Members online

Latest posts