Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD THURSDAY MT 1/07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. I got plenty of sleep last night. I was exhausted from getting hardly any sleep the night before (3-4 hours tops), so I was asleep by 7:30 lastnight and slept until 6:30 this morning.

Morning all, learning coach day again, then a long work weekend...

Anyone know why I can’t post a photo to my Mets autograph thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Because nobody actually like the Mets? Just kidding. Not sure what the issue would be, just wanted to make fun of the Mets.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. I got plenty of sleep last night. I was exhausted from getting hardly any sleep the night before (3-4 hours tops), so I was asleep by 7:30 lastnight and slept until 6:30 this morning.

Because nobody actually like the Mets? Just kidding. Not sure what the issue would be, just wanted to make fun of the Mets.

I tried to post a picture to respond to your hurtful post....but it wouldn’t work :( ...lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all!

@MrMet

If you’re still on the app, check your “Allows” on Settings. Maybe your pics/camera are blocked somehow...

It loads up to 95% and then says “we have a problem - sorry we have trouble to complete this request. - click contact us to send the error log report to us” and then it has buttons for ok or contact us

Members online

Latest posts