Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gordon Beckham hold or sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I'm selling a few and holding a few. I sold one Sterling BGS Gem for $80 on the Bay & one offline for $85. Plus I have 2 Chrome Auto BGS Gem up for auction right now. One is at 99.99 and the other has no bids, but both have a ton of watchers. The better stuff will stay in the vault (for now) ;)

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Just remember that this same topic was upon us back in May, just a different name ~ Travis Snider.

And look where he is now. He hit 2 HRs in one game and then was gone from the majors a week later while his prices plumetted.

:ugeek:

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
EricInCT said:
Just remember that this same topic was upon us back in May, just a different name ~ Travis Snider.

And look where he is now. He hit 2 HRs in one game and then was gone from the majors a week later while his prices plumetted.

:ugeek:

No offense to Snider (he may turn out to be a great ball player), but I think Beckham is in a different talent level. Plus he plays in a great market and not stuck in Toronto.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I do not think that Gordon Beckham is on a different "Talent Level" than Travis Snider.

I think Travis Snider will turn out to be a great power hitter for at least a few years. I think that Gordon Beckham will be a solid infielder and middle of the order hitter for the Sox for at least a few years.

Sometimes prospecting takes a bit of patience, that is how I approached Snider. I still have cards, and I think that is the correct move.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Heck with the prices they are getting.... I would say sell now! I know I will be listing my Chrome & Contenders sometime this week.

Why take a chance at him slowing down, when you can cash in now right?

$$$$$$$$$$ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: $$$$$$$$$$$$

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I have my X 9.5 and 3 Chrome 9.5s on ebay right now.

The last X sold for $169.99 which was 4-5 days ago. I think I should get more, no?

It's at $239.99 BIN/BO right now and buyers are using that previous auction as leverage.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Decided to put my 09 Bowman Auto up last night for $40 bucks BIN. Woke up with it sold. Shoulda/Coulda put it up for 45-50 but I don't mind it was pack pulled so all profit (technically).

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Listed 1 of mine tonight at 7 and its already been viewed 350+ times. Are they having counter issues on ebay?

Members online