Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got my first hockey card (Lundqvist Cup)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
With hockey coming around, I decided to make an offer on this which got accepted...

$(KGrHqN,!qEFC)ou-JtFBQ1go!ORR!~~60_57.JPG

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Great Card!

Much rarer then his Cup RC

Yah after seeing the print run on the base set I decided to go for this one.

Does anyone have historical sales data on this and the base set? I have not followed closely and jut kind of guessed on the price. Thanks!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Yah after seeing the print run on the base set I decided to go for this one.

Does anyone have historical sales data on this and the base set? I have not followed closely and jut kind of guessed on the price. Thanks!

No historical sales info, but Cup rookies #/99 tend to be more sought after than the Gold #/25 parallels. Print run is low on both, both for Cup rookies...the rookie outweighs the parallel.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
No historical sales info, but Cup rookies #/99 tend to be more sought after than the Gold #/25 parallels. Print run is low on both, both for Cup rookies...the rookie outweighs the parallel.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

Not sure if I was clear that the Lundqvist base was /225 which was the rationale behind buying this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts