Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread - Part Two..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
I just bought four boxes as each box has a chance for a Griffey Auto.. To those in the Seattle Area, Bartell's is selling the boxes for $25 to raise money for Children's Hospital.. EBAY has them for around $45 for a set.. I haven't seen a Griffey Auto on EBAY yet..

I managed to get a box but Im probably just gonna keep it sealed. Im hopeful to get another set to open but realistically what are my chances of pulling a Griffey auto? Am i better off hoping to trade whatever i pull?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I asked the guy that created the set how many auto's for each person signing.. he said between 100 and 1,000..

As usual I am going to try and put the autograph set together..

Here's more info on the set..

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
I have precisely one Ichiro Auto and one Griffey Auto , but I may just need to add a second Griffey. I LOVE that 84 version. Is there an 83 version ? I'd be all over that !!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have precisely one Ichiro Auto and one Griffey Auto , but I may just need to add a second Griffey. I LOVE that 84 version. Is there an 83 version ? I'd be all over that !!

This is the first year they have done this.. I know that Griffey has signed items before to raise money for Children's Hospital.

He signed 1000 bats and i'm not sure how many baseballs when he came back. I sold the two bats and I still have the ball..

Attachments

• griffey-bat.jpg
    griffey-bat.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10
  • griffey3.jpg
    griffey3.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 9
  • griffey1.jpg
    griffey1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 8
  • griffey2.jpg
    griffey2.jpg