Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group 2008 BDP Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dell Sportcards

Feb 24, 2009
Hanover PA
Re: 2008 BDP Draft Thread: markakis8 is up

Pick 9 is for trade please shoot offers...will take offers till my pick and if no one comes close i will keep it. thanks

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Re: 2008 BDP Draft Thread: DRAFT THURS 8:15PM EST

Aw damn, you picked the exact time that Andrew's break is going on :? (I guess I can pop in back & forth...there is a 2 minute window for our pick's correct?). Thx again for hosting this break bud, take care- Dave. :D

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

HoustonTeams4Me said:
Aw damn, you picked the exact time that Andrew's break is going on :? (I guess I can pop in back & forth...there is a 2 minute window for our pick's correct?). Thx again for hosting this break bud, take care- Dave. :D

Damn I didn't even realize. Looks like we have 5 people that are involved in both breaks. If it is a problem for any of you, please PM me or post in this thread and we can work something out.

Sorry about that...tonight was really the only night that works for the draft though since most people probably won't be around on a Friday night.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

haven't heard back from anyone so I'll get this thing rolling - Evan Longoria.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

Damn I didn't even realize. Looks like we have 5 people that are involved in both breaks. If it is a problem for any of you, please PM me or post in this thread and we can work something out.

Sorry about that...tonight was really the only night that works for the draft though since most people probably won't be around on a Friday night.

Our draft is in the FCB chatroom correct? If so then I'll have no problem bouncing back & forth as long as we have a 2-minute limit or so (as I won't be as prepared since I'll be watching the break). :D

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

HoustonTeams4Me said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

Our draft is in the FCB chatroom correct? If so then I'll have no problem bouncing back & forth as long as we have a 2-minute limit or so (as I won't be as prepared since I'll be watching the break). :D

Yep, that's what I'm planning on. Hopefully it works out for everyone.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3egz2w4h]
HoustonTeams4Me said:

Yep, that's what I'm planning on. Hopefully it works out for everyone.[/quote:3egz2w4h]

I'm sure you already planned on doing so but please make a post in this thread to let everyone know we're drafting (you may even want to edit the title of the thread to read: "Live Draft NOW in chat room"..or something along these lines so no one can say- Aw man, I didn't see it posted- boo-who-who :lol:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

HoustonTeams4Me said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3r1a1ayc]
HoustonTeams4Me said:

Yep, that's what I'm planning on. Hopefully it works out for everyone.

I'm sure you already planned on doing so but please make a post in this thread to let everyone know we're drafting (you may even want to edit the title of the thread to read: "Live Draft NOW in chat room"..or something along these lines so no one can say- Aw man, I didn't see it posted- boo-who-who :lol:[/quote:3r1a1ayc]

hah yep I'll make sure I do both of those so people have the best possible chance of remembering and getting in the chat room.

Dell Sportcards

Feb 24, 2009
Hanover PA
Re: 2008 BDP Draft Thread: DRAFT THURS 8:15PM EST--asmsportsc up

Hey I am at work working a double :cry: . I will try to make it for my picks if I happen not to make two minute deal just pick best person at that time thanks

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

Dell Sportcards said:
Hey I am at work working a double :cry: . I will try to make it for my picks if I happen not to make two minute deal just pick best person at that time thanks

Gotcha, will do.

kmurr93

Aug 17, 2008

when do you think the break is going to happen?

thanks
kevib

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

kmurr93 said:

thanks
kevib

According to the seller, the case is supposed to get here tomorrow. I've got some stuff going on tomorrow and Saturday and I think most people probably are doing stuff then anyway so probably Sunday afternoon.

kmurr93

Aug 17, 2008

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
kmurr93 said:

thanks
kevib

According to the seller, the case is supposed to get here tomorrow. I've got some stuff going on tomorrow and Saturday and I think most people probably are doing stuff then anyway so probably Sunday afternoon.

okay

thanks

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Re: 2008 BDP Draft Thread: Break Sunday

hey man.. sorry i wasn't at the draft... i was packed with stuff thursday.. so busy... i appreciate whoever gave me eric campbell though, i'm a collector of his, maybe we'll pull something of his. thanks to whoever mentioned that!
avery

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

thegreathambino said:
hey man.. sorry i wasn't at the draft... i was packed with stuff thursday.. so busy... i appreciate whoever gave me eric campbell though, i'm a collector of his, maybe we'll pull something of his. thanks to whoever mentioned that!
avery

No problem man, I drafted dfor you and realized he was still available when your pick was up and figured you'd rather have him than the next best on my list. So I hope that was ok :)

Break is still on for tomorrow afternoon.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
thegreathambino said:
avery

No problem man, I drafted dfor you and realized he was still available when your pick was up and figured you'd rather have him than the next best on my list. So I hope that was ok :)

Break is still on for tomorrow afternoon.
alright.. thanks again.. will the break be live on ustream or something? around what time?

Members online

Latest posts