Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group 2008 BDP Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Re: 2008 BDP Draft Thread: Break Sunday

thegreathambino said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
thegreathambino said:
hey man.. sorry i wasn't at the draft... i was packed with stuff thursday.. so busy... i appreciate whoever gave me eric campbell though, i'm a collector of his, maybe we'll pull something of his. thanks to whoever mentioned that!
avery

No problem man, I drafted dfor you and realized he was still available when your pick was up and figured you'd rather have him than the next best on my list. So I hope that was ok :)

Break is still on for tomorrow afternoon.
alright.. thanks again.. will the break be live on ustream or something? around what time?

Yep, ustream. I'll post the link in this thread and it'll probably be about 2 Eastern Time.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Re: 2008 BDP Draft Thread: Break 2 ET Sunday

mredsox89 said:
Any big hits?

nothin groundbreaking, we has a ton of base autos. We did hit a few printing plates though. The scans are uploading now so they'll be posted in a muinute or two here.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0009.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

glad i didn't buy my guys. Gutierrez had two decent cards but the centering on the xfrac is brutal

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
prospectorgems said:
Where these shipped?

Yeah everything was shipped starting a week ago Thursday and the last of the packages went out on Wednesday this week so everything should get to everyone either tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday of next week at the latest.

Members online

Latest posts