Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HARLEY DAVIDSON DIECAST TO TRADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawhona4

Mar 31, 2010
Ive got 14 of these-And they're all different And all are still sealed in there original packaging-These are from the Maisto And are 1:18 Scale There all about 5 inches long-And are from 1997 & 1998 And im looking to trade these all out as a lot-For as few cards as possible-And if you could add a little more at your end to help cover my shipping cost-That would be great--Im looking for Baseball or Football Rookies or of their auto or SP cards If you have anything for unopened that would be great to--OR just shoot me a offer-----ve also got a LARGE Scale Model of a Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic That still factory sealed And I put out by Revell And thi is SnapTite This is a 1:8 Scale and was put out back in 1995 and even have a Matchbox Collector Set that's a Limited Edition Set-This a a Patch and Harley bikes and a tractor trailer And theres even a Full Color poster

o some reason my images will not lad-- send me your email address and I will forward you pic of everything
[email protected]

Members online