Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone seen a BIG hit out of T206 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
I never thought I would see Wright and Howard autos selling in the sub 30 range, but this is it. I think
I'm done.

Kevin

Agreed, there is just not enough value in this product. I am going to sell my 5 unopened boxes and save the money for 2010 A&G.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
My T206 dilema? What do you think I should do with 5 boxes?

Still nothing big hit?! This is my dilema. I have 5 boxes for Christmas. Do I resell the unopened boxes and invest in a better product, or do I take the approach that since no big hits have been hit, they are due. I only have 100 packs total, so my chances are VERY slim of hitting anything.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Re: My T206 dilema? What do you think I should do with 5 boxes?

bodiaz said:
Still nothing big hit?! This is my dilema. I have 5 boxes for Christmas. Do I resell the unopened boxes and invest in a better product, or do I take the approach that since no big hits have been hit, they are due. I only have 100 packs total, so my chances are VERY slim of hitting anything.

I would think that would be your answer... ^^

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
i opened 3 boxes

the best card i hit was a walter johnson chrome mini /50

I do however have 2 marthis redemptions

I pulled his redemption also and since they sell for $2 on ebay I went ahead and redeemed it hoping for a replacement!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
no big hit, but i think these are a great deal and good looking card and have bought 2

!Bgqpo1!BWk~$(KGrHqMH-D8Er2S64jdKBLGIehMkLQ~~_12.jpg

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
goldenegg1 said:
cgilmo said:
i opened 3 boxes

the best card i hit was a walter johnson chrome mini /50

I do however have 2 marthis redemptions

I pulled his redemption also and since they sell for $2 on ebay I went ahead and redeemed it hoping for a replacement!

i think im just gonna send the redemption codes to a nats fan, im sure there are a couple on fcb

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
There can't be many big hits in this, can there? The only two like sets I see are the cut autograph cards and the buybacks---the latter probably won't be in great condition (and thus won't sell for more than the price of a box, at most), and I can't imagine that there are many cut autos.

If anyone pulled any of the Gomes minis, I'd be interested.

Members online