Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help.. 90 donruss aqueous

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I won pack #1 and got a
Nolan Ryan
Don Mattingly
Dale Murphy
Roger Clemens
11 commons
15 cards total and no puzzle.
They are real and not searched.
As a Murphy collector, I would have been through the roof excited but I had already shelled out for the Murphy listed a few months ago.
Good Luck to others.
Michael

Michael,
Any Robby Thompson or other Giants among those commons?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I won pack #1 and got a
Nolan Ryan
Don Mattingly
Dale Murphy
Roger Clemens
11 commons
As a Murphy collector, I would have been through the roof excited but I had already shelled out for the Murphy listed a few months ago.
Good Luck to others.
Michael

scan?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I won pack #1 and got a
Nolan Ryan
Don Mattingly
Dale Murphy
Roger Clemens
11 commons
Good Luck to others.
Michael

That's a heck of a pack. Congrats!!! Between $3000 and $4000 worth of cards right there.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I won pack #1 and got a
Nolan Ryan
Don Mattingly
Dale Murphy
Roger Clemens
11 commons
Good Luck to others.
Michael

Jack-freaking-pot.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
It's CRAZY how much money this seller left on the table by selling these as packs.

I agree. I'm not sure what they were thinking. I saw he had two great sales in Puckett and Mattingly and then a bunch of $5-20 sales. I'm wondering if he just didn't feel like selling the commons? But even the commons, you sell 20 of them @ $5 and you got $100. I mean look at that one pack above! That person is going to get over $3,000 alone! I'm wondering what the Ryan is going to bring.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
It's CRAZY how much money this seller left on the table by selling these as packs.

Exactly. I wonder why he chose to do it that way. Made me a little worried about the packs, but since they are legit, he potentially left thousands of dollars on the table. Funny thing is, he knew exactly what he had since he had sold singles prior, a few over 1K each.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I agree. I'm not sure what they were thinking. I saw he had two great sales in Puckett and Mattingly and then a bunch of $5-20 sales. I'm wondering if he just didn't feel like selling the commons? I mean look at that one pack above! That person is going to get over $3,000 alone! I'm wondering what the Ryan is going to bring.

His Ryan he sold individually brought $1800+, so it should sell huge to the 2nd place bidder.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
On the flip side though, there is a guy on the PSA forums that ripped 2 packs and his best card was a dinged Tony Gwynn, the rest commons

miked211

Dec 20, 2009
I think the other 5 packs we bought by the same person. He has listed a few singles on eBay already.
Michael