Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Did I Do On This Deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Still not sure how I did on this deal, would like others opinions. Scans below of cards

I got
2012 topps chrome trent richardson logo patch auto /50 BGS 9.5- POP 1/1
$125 gifted paypal

I sent
2012 Topps Chrome Trent Richardson Rookie Die Cut Super 1/1

I took the deal, because most I have had offered to me on the Diecut was $250, also only thing I really keep these days is high end rookie auto patches

KGrHqFiUFDG00C-nPBQ-y3FoFyQ60_57_zpsecad68fb.jpg

LoganCards_zps2e31f038.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I never put too much stock in the population reports of modern cards. That said, the Chrome auto/patch rookie is nice.

I probably would have reached for $200 in Paypal, but if your only offers were in the $250 range, you did fine. Probably didn't maximize it, but money and that patch seem to fit your collection better.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
I'll be the contrarian and say that I like the trade and would have made it myself. The base card superfractor might have been a different story, but I would have definitely traded the die-cut superfractor for that deal.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I would have kept the super myself but the deal is fair for both. I can tell you those auto/patch cards from Chrome are rare to find in gem mint condition so if you like autos and slabs then you did well. You now have a very nice auto/patch card and $125 to find more cool stuff or pay the light bill.

Members online

Latest posts