Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How did this Harper Auto sell so cheap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It was a Buy it Now, so the seller just priced it really low for some reason.
A check of completed eBay sales show the last few of that card have sold for $100+.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe because it's a third year sticker auto of a kid who hasn't really lived up to the hype.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Maybe because it's a third year sticker auto of a kid who hasn't really lived up to the hype.
Although I agree his cards are overpriced, Harper is actually living up to the hype for once. He's leading the NL in home runs, is second in runs scored, third in RBI, fourth in OPS and is finally healthy... for now.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
His prices are down across the board. That's not super low though. I would have guessed $70.

He does have 5 HRs and 10 RBI his past two games. 😀

I snagged this for $8 in a razz a few days ago.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431159718.353518.jpg

brian26

Nov 12, 2010

Somewhat atypical of all modern product. After the initial craze, no matter what the player's performance, these cards plunge in value. How are the Strasburg cards doing?