Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I can't be the only one to have noticed this? (Hosmer - TC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Sorry if this was discussed already and I missed it, but some of you know I'm working on the 2011 topps chrome blue refractor set. To this point I have not seen one redemption for Hosmer or Nishioka's blue refractor autographs. All other colors / parallels yes, but not ONE blue for either player.

From what I have seen (but no response from topps as per the usual) Conger, Brown, Hellickson, Wallace autos do not exist at all.

Anyone else notice this, or am I just missing something?

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
BluesBroSJ said:
Sorry if this was discussed already and I missed it, but some of you know I'm working on the 2011 topps chrome blue refractor set. To this point I have not seen one redemption for Hosmer or Nishioka's blue refractor autographs. All other colors / parallels yes, but not ONE blue for either player.

From what I have seen (but no response from topps as per the usual) Conger, Brown, Hellickson, Wallace autos do not exist at all.

Anyone else notice this, or am I just missing something?

I was looking at some box breaks and I think someone pulled a blue hosmer redemption... But I might be wrong.

EDIT- it was gold.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I noticed, I'm tracking his sales. Clearly there are no Blue Autos for Hosmer...Awesome, since the Royals' colors are blue..,

Members online

Latest posts