Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i have $1500 to $2000 to spend on cards...any help??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
AndruwHRJones said:
goep23 said:
What do you guys suggest? case or two of something, single card fpr the pc,,,,let me knwo what you would do if you had 1500 to 2000 dollars to spend on cards. Help me out here please!!!!

Thanks,
Chris Sessions

My guess is you shouldn't be spending the money on cards at all. If you were truly into collecting cards, you wouldn't have to ask this question. You would know what you collected and what you wanted to spend your money on.

+1

$1500-2000 is easily 200-300 cards I could knock off my want list. And still have about $1000 left :D

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
AndruwHRJones said:
goep23 said:
What do you guys suggest? case or two of something, single card fpr the pc,,,,let me knwo what you would do if you had 1500 to 2000 dollars to spend on cards. Help me out here please!!!!

Thanks,
Chris Sessions

My guess is you shouldn't be spending the money on cards at all. If you were truly into collecting cards, you wouldn't have to ask this question. You would know what you collected and what you wanted to spend your money on.

+1

$1500-2000 is easily 200-300 cards I could knock off my want list. And still have about $1000 left :D

+2

I could knock a couple of higher-end HOF autos off with that money

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts