Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Mustache you a Question, but I'll Shave it for the Wedding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
First it was the clever writing, then came the incredible customs and now you have elevated yourself to god-like status with the 'stache. As always, thanks for sharing.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Thank you all for reading and for the props!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I dunno if you post on other sites or not, but if the mods want to promote this site and drive traffic and conversation here, I say sign this guy to a site exclusive contract and promote the hell out of him, it's bound to bring the people in!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I dunno if you post on other sites or not, but if the mods want to promote this site and drive traffic and conversation here, I say sign this guy to a site exclusive contract and promote the hell out of him, it's bound to bring the people in!

Thanks for the kind words! I had another forum approach me about writing articles for them about 2 years ago. I said I would be interested in hearing more and never heard anything else. I figured what the heck - I might as well just toss my stuff up to the sites I visit. I currently put my writings up on about 5 sites, including my own blog at tanmanbaseballfan.com

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Lol great stuff man. I've been contemplating shaving and maybe having some fun with it. Not sure if I want to part with the beard yet.

View attachment 50605

I definitely would recommend going the handlebar 'stache route ... it looks like you've got a lot of goodness to work with there!

Members online

Latest posts