Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I really waited far too long to start a Drew Brees PC...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
allstars said:
Slette said:
Yep, Aaron Rodgers. What's even dumber is that I'm a die-hard Vikings fan. Then again, I'm from Iowa, so I've never been accused of doing things that are bright!

It's not dumb, its called bandwagoning ;)

Good... I don't want to be dumb.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Dan, you should sell the Super and put the funds toward building your Brees collection. You could probably get $250 or so.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Dan, you should sell the Super and put the funds toward building your Brees collection. You could probably get $250 or so.

Less than ZERO chance of that happening Will. :lol:

Appreciate the advice, but there's just no way...

i only have 1 Drew Brees piece in my collection.
Im not upset by having just this 1.

My Actual ticket to the game in which he shocked the world
I sent it in to a private signing a few weeks after the game

77a76134.jpg

Pics from the game
ColtsSaintsSuperbowl076.jpg

ColtsSaintsSuperbowl077.jpg

ColtsSaintsSuperbowl080.jpg

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
NCAAFTTM said:
Not a PC but I am a die hard Alabama fan and I love Cam Newton as a Panther. He is also in the same division as my favorite NFL team the Falcons. I just recently bought a signed 16x20 of him. I now say "I hate Cam as a Auburn'er but in the NFL I love em".

uh no...that doesn't make sense either, how can you love him in the NFL if he's a rival Panther and you're a Falcon fan?? ::facepalm::

NCAAFTTM

Nov 20, 2011
UODucksbestcollector said:
NCAAFTTM said:
Not a PC but I am a die hard Alabama fan and I love Cam Newton as a Panther. He is also in the same division as my favorite NFL team the Falcons. I just recently bought a signed 16x20 of him. I now say "I hate Cam as a Auburn'er but in the NFL I love em".

uh no...that doesn't make sense either, how can you love him in the NFL if he's a rival Panther and you're a Falcon fan?? ::facepalm::
I know it doesn't make sense but I just love watching him play.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You should be incredibly proud of that signed ticket Big Mac :D

IndyManning18 said:
Piss poor coaching handed the Saints the victory that year. Good for them, Dan and the city of NO. Just saying.

ACTUALLY Tracey Porter enabling Peyton Manning to choke up with the game on the line like he had done every post season besides 2006 when Piss Poor coaching and Rex Grossman constantly handing the ball back to the colts resulting in the only title he will ever win. Just saying ........

Members online

Latest posts