Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Im praying to the Hockey gods....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Sly said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Sly said:
Oh man, so Ryan Murray is now ranked #2 according to Central Scouting ... I really, REALLY hope he goes #2 or #4 - I would HATE to see him drafted by Montreal (or even Toronto at #5), it'd be so difficult to root for him if he played for either of those teams.

I figured you would be a Murray fan with him playing in Everett. I have a feeling he goes #3 to Montreal.

Of course, gotta support the local team and any players of theirs that go pro! :) Sad part is, of 30 teams in the league there are only two I wouldn't want to see him play for ... and of course, one of those two (Philly being the other) has a really chance of getting him ... damn you Montreal!.

Yeah i can't blame you on that. Calgary Hitmen had a really good goalie a few years ago in the WHL named Justin Pogge. I had told myself that i was gonna collect Pogge and buy an NHL jersey of him as soon as he got drafted and started playing in the NHL. Pogge ended up getting drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs, my love affair with him was instantly over after that :lol:

Members online