Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contenders Hockey 6 Box Group Break-Scans Added Page 7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Re: Contenders Hockey 6 Box Group Break-Break Tonight! 830 CST

Quick question for everyone, what would you all like to do with the draft tandems inserts? All of them feature 2 teams? It's up to you all.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Re: Contenders Hockey 6 Box Group Break-Break Tonight! 830 CST

gonzagacubs said:
Quick question for everyone, what would you all like to do with the draft tandems inserts? All of them feature 2 teams? It's up to you all.
I'm not real big on inserts. So, if one of my teams are on one side, give them to whoever has the other.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
5 count them 5 Redemption's out of a 6 box break. What the frack is that shat.

And they even pushed out the date.....what..... 2 times also? Bad Panini just bad.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Pine Tar said:
5 count them 5 Redemption's out of a 6 box break. What the frack is that shat.

And they even pushed out the date.....what..... 2 times also? Bad Panini just bad.

It gets even worse. 2 of the boxes were missing the 4th auto. ::facepalm::

I am pretty frustrated with the break. I will deal with Panini tomorrow. This should have been a better break. Panini failed miserably with this one.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Quick update for everyone.

All cards have been packaged up and will be going out tomorrow.

I have not been able to get in touch with Panini yet. I have tried just about everything. I spent both of my lunch breaks at work Thursday and Friday trying to get a hold of someone, and left messages because I was not able to get anyone to answer a phone. I have sent emails, and have tried contacting Tracy Hackler as well. As soon as I have more info, I will be sure to let everyone know.

Members online