Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is eBay seller esthelyn29 a member on here? What an $@$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
starwarsfan2003 said:
This is pure BS all around. Sellers have been given the shaft with all the changes made to feedback DSR's etc etc, but to give sellers free reign with payment terms is just ridiculous. I completely understand sellers are sick and tired of waiting a week or two for payment, but 24 hour turnaround? Ebay should just get off there ass and just implement a 3 day payment window with an automatic payment reminder that blocks your account from bidding if payment isnt sent by the end of the 3rd day, with automatic NPB process started if payment isnt made by the 7th day. It isn't rocket science, they completely control the auction and the payment means, so its pretty easy to implement.

JD, I understand your frustration, this exact same thing happened to me about a year ago, and I can guarantee you its because of the low selling price. Chalk it up to experience, now you'll pay closer attention to auction terms,lol. But honestly, screw the terms, they're completely unreasonable.

As for me, I usually pay once a week, Sunday nights. I've only had 1 seller give me a problem like I stated above in my 10 years on Ebay. Told him to go screw himself and his terms. I am still strike free, and still have 100% feedback.

Just like sellers are tired of slow payers, Im tired of slow shippers and anal retentive sellers who have completely unreasonable terms.

Oh and btw, its so blatantly obvious who the Ebay sellers and buyers are in this thread.

100% agree. I'll also suggest the morons at Ebay should add a fixed shipping price list at the same time.

Members online

Latest posts