Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JETER 90s insert ends in 2 hrs. Over $1000 so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
this sold in January for $650. if the Jeter does not go for $2000 i will be shocked and dismayed on how cheap and piss poor Jeter and big shot Yankee collectors are!
juan_picture.jpgjuan_picture.jpg

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
The seller is beckettmedia, but I found it interesting they're auctioning off some SGC slabs today.

they are a consignment seller for the most part i do believe

Truth be told.. Also a nasty card.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
nosterbor said:
this sold in January for $650. if the Jeter does not go for $2000 i will be shocked and dismayed on how cheap and piss poor Jeter and big shot Yankee collectors are!

I guess Jeter and Yankees collectors are not piss poor and cheap... :cool:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I missed the Manny listing and my bid would have been higher than the ending price, but I guess it was not meant to be. Sweet cards, and as someone mentioned, real 1/1's.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
I missed the Manny listing and my bid would have been higher than the ending price, but I guess it was not meant to be. Sweet cards, and as someone mentioned, real 1/1's.

If it makes a difference, that Manny actually has a major print-line defect sorta like a refractor line.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Topnotchsy said:

If it makes a difference, that Manny actually has a major print-line defect sorta like a refractor line.
Interesting, had not noticed that. Probably would not have made a difference, but to be honest, there's so many nice cards ending tonight that the Manny is one in a long list that I have not won lol.

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
I've busted a few boxes of 1998 Flair. They are really gorgeous cards. The only notable rookie I believe is Magglio Ordonez. The Showcase Legacy parallels that are /100 go for a decent amount as well. I pulled a Nomar Perfect 10 insert which was hand numbered /10 and sold it for $250 (if I remember correctly).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts