Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf History of Baseball Blaster from Target

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Checked out the blaster selection while at a local Target today. Decided to give the Leaf History of Baseball a chance and grabbed a blaster. The blaster contains one cut. And even though these are currently selling at or below the cost of a blaster, I think I did well.

LeafHistoryofBaseball-RoseCut_zpsa66eb072.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Thats about as nice and clean of a Rose auto one could hope for. As someone who is not in to the whole inscription thing, I like clean and simple 'to the point' autographs, and that sir is a beauty.

Congrats!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thats about as nice and clean of a Rose auto one could hope for. As someone who is not in to the whole inscription thing, I like clean and simple 'to the point' autographs, and that sir is a beauty.

Congrats!

Yea, I think this is really clean looking and a nice Rose auto if it's something you actually want or wanted in the PC lol. If you looking to move it, I might be interested. I've been thinking about acquring a Rose auto and I'm kind of a fan of this one.

Either way, congrats!!

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Thanks guys. The auto is every bit as bold as it appears in the scan. Very happy with it. I'm assuming Leaf's contract with Rose included signing a bunch of index card-like stock for inclusion in the product/

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I think this is hands down one of my favorite products in a long, long time. Inexpensive buy-in, and it's really tough to get hammered. Sure, you're probably not going to pull a huge card, but I grabbed the only 3 boxes I've seen...Rose, Bob Turley and Frank Crosetti. Pleased with all of them.

Ton a solid autographs of former stars and award winners, slabbed. Works for me.

Latest posts