Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Metal Baseball Coming Soon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
So well played JP.

Although quite honestly, would people mind seeing a prospect set like this?

[phil:2a2v2j6l]350452175975[/phil:2a2v2j6l]

$(KGrHqUOKjkE1v7w!ogyBNlSZIbtPQ~~0_3.jpg

Prospect set no.... MLB Set with on card autos... yes.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
must say BG has stepped up his game, 2 great release this past week. Ali and Metal Draft Football.

I gotta agree. I've said plenty of unkind things about Sig Series, Rookie Retro and Razor metal but the two Leaf releases this week not only look very nice but are also being very well received on the secondary market.

I have a tracker thread for some of the more interesting metal cards in the football section, if you want more pictures, check it out here - http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127875&p=1762587#p1762587

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I would agree with you as well AIC. Leaf is definitely making some nice products and I look forward to seeing what is in the works for baseball.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Brian,

Have you considered numbering cards on the back?

If you have decided not to, I would try to make sure that the numbering does not overlap onto the borders.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
vwnut13 said:
Brian,

If you have decided not to, I would try to make sure that the numbering does not overlap onto the borders.

I like the numbering on the front.

And as long as the cards aren't exclusive contracts, I look forward to a new draft product.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jeff N. said:
vwnut13 said:
Brian,

I like the numbering on the front.

And as long as the cards aren't exclusive contracts, I look forward to a new draft product.

I just don't like how the /25 is in the "etched" border.

Members online