Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Let Me Know Your Player, Or Team, And I'll Put A Good Lot Together For You!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
If you do have any Rickey, it might be easier if you list or take picture of what you have and I'll look thru my stuff to check.

This notice is required by law.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I'll get some scans together, and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for the reply.

If you do have any Rickey, it might be easier if you list or take picture of what you have and I'll look thru my stuff to check.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Thanks. I have most memorized by sight if I have them or not. Some of the newer ones I'm not sure about. But I'll definitely appreciate whatever you can do. Hopefully you have some I need.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I hope so too. It's always fun to help add to someone's PC.

Thanks. I have most memorized by sight if I have them or not. Some of the newer ones I'm not sure about. But I'll definitely appreciate whatever you can do. Hopefully you have some I need.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I can do $4, delivered on the Sheets. I also have these, if you have any interest:

7753442.jpg
1293032.jpg

Only minimal interest in the Sheets auto. What's your price on that?

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
Any basketball available? Also
would be willing to see 90's numbered cards or anything Jeter, Griffey, or anything numbered under 25. Thanks

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I have a little Basketball, but not much. I'll be getting those scanned soon. I can probably get you a nice lot together with Jeter, Griffey and cards that are #'d/25 or less. I'll get some scans together and post them here.

Any basketball available? Also
would be willing to see 90's numbered cards or anything Jeter, Griffey, or anything numbered under 25. Thanks

Members online

Latest posts