Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Logo Bingo Contest: Official Thread (CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have 5 so far, but still 2 away from a bingo. Sounds bad, but thankfully the Marlins are already checked off my sheet

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
***IMPORTANT CHANGE***

Since the Marlins season has been suspended until at least Sunday Aug 2nd, all Marlins spaces can be crossed off as of July 28th.

However, you may not claim any bingo that includes the Marlins on or after July 28th other than the full card.

The entire season seems to be hanging by a thread (again), so the game may be tweaked further as needed. Cancelling is an absolute last resort.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
***IMPORTANT CHANGE***

Since the Marlins season has been suspended until at least Sunday Aug 2nd, all Marlins spaces can be immediately crossed off.

However, you may not claim any bingo that includes the Marlins other than the full card.

The entire season seems to be hanging by a thread (again), so the game may be tweaked further as needed. Cancelling is an absolute last resort.

What if we already crossed the Marlins off with a legitimate win? I'm assuming they would still be good to go for a regular bingo?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
What if we already crossed the Marlins off with a legitimate win? I'm assuming they would still be good to go for a regular bingo?

Sorry, yes of course. I edited my change above to reflect the “free space“ for the Marlins effective July 28th.

If they were already crossed off prior to July 28th, all 5 bingos are in play.

Members online