Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March 2021 - New Arrivals Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Bunch of random stuff this week.

TON SGC10 Action.jpg

Action Variation RC SGC 10 for the cost of the slab? Sure thing.

Alomar Pacific.jpg
I'll never understand how Pacific made such boring looking base cards but such awesome looking inserts.

Grieve Wave.jpg Marrero Wave.jpg
Fleer was really starting to push the boundaries at this point.

Bagwell PowerDeck.jpg Rolen PowerDeck.jpg
I'm not sure what Upper Deck was thinking but I still love these.

Mets Mozaic.jpg
Yep...more Dufex lol

I've got a major PC pickup coming later this week so I'll post more then.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
031821.jpg
I didn't have a David Justice autograph yet and this was the card I wanted one on, so I was happy to win an auction for this at a cheaper cost than sending him one to sign through PastPros.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
032221.jpg
I've been looking for the Chapman 2020 Optic autograph in the 1986 Donruss design and finally picked one up, 42/50. I'd like to also grad the Orange version that is more true to the actual 1986 Donruss Highlights cards, but no luck on that one at my price so far. The Hogan Harris card was just a nice auction deal for an A's Bowman Chrome color auto, nothing special about him. Swisher puts me a dozen short of the 2006 Special F/X Red/50 team set. Milton Bradley puts me two away from the 2007 Topps Chrome Red Refractor/90 team set, but I do already have the Piazza incoming from COMC so the remaining pair shouldn't be expensive. Canceco was my first Project 70 purchase, not bothering on these unless I really like the design, there's so many nice cards I could buy for $20. I like the design of this one, not coincidentally made by the same artist who made my favorite Rickey Henderson card from Project 2020, Matt Taylor.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Another 90s favorite. 1994 Finest is hands-down my favorite design of that decade, and the refractors made it even better. Too bad the set was riddled with a ton of commons and a 441 card checklist. But I digress.

94finref.png

Members online

No members online now.