Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariano Rivera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Dont you remember how poorly the Yanks started in 2008 and 2009? They won the WS the one year and they had an even worst start to the season then this year. Still very early, imo. Lots can happen still.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
You're right.

Posting better than career averages with a 1.71 ERA and a .9 WHIP is showing his age.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
markakis8 said:
Seriously...what was the point of this thread?

Have you ever read the ops threads before? I dont think they have had one worth anything.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
nyc3 said:
markakis8 said:

Have you ever read the ops threads before? I dont think they have had one worth anything.

I have been to more games then you have years on your life. I can see the enviable, the old getting older.. the Yanks are moving toward the basement. I have been there before , the late 60's early 70's then the 80's mid 90's ..they need a to reorganize this Team. 1st Move Jeter to 6 or 7 ,Gardner should lead off......I can go on...

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
bikerider60 said:
nyc3 said:
markakis8 said:

I have been to more games then you have years on your life. I can see the enviable, the old getting older.. the Yanks are moving toward the basement. I have been there before , the late 60's early 70's then the 80's mid 90's ..they need a to reorganize this Team. 1st Move Jeter to 6 or 7 ,Gardner should lead off......I can go on...

While I agree with you that the Yanks need to "reorganize" so to speak, I dont think Mo is an issue at this point. I feel he will retire on top before he actually becomes an issue. Plain and simple, the Yankees need to get younger in some areas, but not with Mo. Not yet.

Members online

Latest posts