Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariners are 8-35 when.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The first pitch temperature is 70 degrees or higher (per the YES broadcast)

It doesn't seem to me like they could have only playe 43 games in 70+ weather, but I dont know.

G

Saw another weird temperature stat during the Twins crapola of a game, Michael Young has the most hits ever when the starting temperature is 100+

cvn66

Jun 25, 2009
Seattle, Wa
vwnut13 said:
The first pitch temperature is 70 degrees or higher (per the YES broadcast)

It doesn't seem to me like they could have only playe 43 games in 70+ weather, but I dont know.

Summer has not really arrived in Seattle - we haven't had many days where the temp has been over 70 degrees (I think there may have been one or 2 Sunday games where it was over 70, heck it has been over 80 degrees for something like 14 hours this year in Seattle), so practically every one of their home games would make this stat possible.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
The Mariners have lost 16 straight. In 2001, the Mariners didn't lose 16 games total until the last week of June. The Mariner's only lost back to back games ONCE and that was in August (craziest stat I've ever heard).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts