Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Mailday; with Scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 10, 2008
Received these in the mail Friday and today. I was really excited to get the Tek Gold and the Spokesman Spotlight Signatures finally in my hands, with both coming today. The four in the Cardsavers will be heading off to BGS the next good special they have to add to my registry. And yes, the Mirror Gold will be peeled!!

McGwire193.jpg

McGwire194.jpg

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I can't place the photo on the autograph, it looks like a 2001 game though because I can make out the flag patch on the hat. Any idea where that's from?

Dec 10, 2008
Codasco07 said:
I can't place the photo on the autograph, it looks like a 2001 game though because I can make out the flag patch on the hat. Any idea where that's from?

That's a good question, but I don't know the answer to it. I'm sure some of the Cardinal's fanatics might be able to place it. It doesn't say anything about it on the back, as it has the standard "Congratulations, you've received a signed card of....." message

Dec 10, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
I should be posting that card in my mail !! :evil: Haha Nice Mailday. I will posting the card your are selling soon in a thread like this. Talk to you later bro

8 people watching that already! The high bidder is from the PSA boards, I didn't even know he collected McGwire. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the congrats!

Dec 10, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Great cards(especially the ovation signature)your scanner is amazing,what model?

Thanks, I had a crappy scanner FOREVER and finally upgraded. I think I would take a bullet for this new one, the scans are that great IMO. It is an Epson Perfection V200 Photo. $88 shipped brand new off ebay.

Members online

Latest posts