Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Kemp wants the 2011 MVP from Braun stripped. Should PED users be stripped of awards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Just a few points. Technically, Braun passed a bunch of tests that season and failed the post-season test, meaning he was likely clean (or at least un-proveably dirty) for the large part of his MVP season.

I like Kemp a lot, and I feel like he was badgered into asking a question he should be able to ignore forever if he wants; why should he get any of Braun's mess on him? That's not fair.

Lastly, Kemp basically prevented himself from ever using a PED EVER. If he is linked to anything ever, this statement will be thrown in his face so fast, I'll be light speed. And you can't fault people for assuming his reluctance to comment on it might betray a little guilt (I don't think that's the case, for the record; I prefer specific proof or just assume everyone is guilty).

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Just a few points. Technically, Braun passed a bunch of tests that season and failed the post-season test, meaning he was likely clean (or at least un-proveably dirty) for the large part of his MVP season.

I like Kemp a lot, and I feel like he was badgered into asking a question he should be able to ignore forever if he wants; why should he get any of Braun's mess on him? That's not fair.

Lastly, Kemp basically prevented himself from ever using a PED EVER. If he is linked to anything ever, this statement will be thrown in his face so fast, I'll be light speed. And you can't fault people for assuming his reluctance to comment on it might betray a little guilt (I don't think that's the case, for the record; I prefer specific proof or just assume everyone is guilty).

I approve the above post.

Members online