Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May I Present to You -- The 2010 Bowman FINALIZED Checklist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Re: May I Present to You -- the 2010 Bowman FINALIZED Checklist!

I wonder if they are going to have a base and auto version for BCP89 to BCP110?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

mredsox89 said:
masonphillip said:
Bruin7 said:
Thanks for the list JP.

Looks like there are a ton of autos in this product. Very different than previous years where the auto checklist was much smaller. Good luck to everyone on this product!

Allen

and Jeff is right in what he said about, tons of autos = big print run, i think parallels will be harder to pull due to this.

Completely agree. But the multiple Heyward's and other big name base and insert cards provide a ton of extra value that most prospect products with massive PR's and a high number of auto's don't have

Yeah...the thing is, regardless of what card it is, if it has Heyward, Chapman or Strasburg on it, it is going to sell.

Would I advise buying Strasburg base chromes to prospect? No. Are 20 ct lots of those going to sell out of the gate for near $100, probably so...that's value even if it complicates things by one player having so many cards in one set.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI

Shocker Bowman Hobby cases just went up another $100- Chris(BO) and DACardworld- on Ebay.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Exposfan said:
Shocker Bowman Hobby cases just went up another $100- Chris(BO) and DACardworld- on Ebay.

No, BO was at that price yesterday.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL

Certainly a very good checklist. Depending on what me and the shop owner can work out, definitely atleast two cases.

JP, did you go through and see who was added/dropped? It's obviously a very good checklist, but it just seems like one or more of the smaller guys I liked isn't there, but not sure. Also, I think I see atleast 3-4 guys who already have a Chrome.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Ok, I understood the whole have a base chrome in draft, chrome auto the next year in bowman.

But have a base chrome in draft/bowman chrome and then have another base chrome PLUS a chrome auto the next year?

Talking about Starlin Castro...

I have like 4 guys I have been wanting just a base chrome for years and they aren't weak names (guys like Chris Heisey)...why does Castro get ANOTHER card in the base prospect list when a Futures player like Heisey has yet to have one...

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA

I'm confoozed. I feel like half of those "RC"s were in 09 Topps Update (and other 09 products). I give up trying to understand Bowman any more, not that I'll buy any at these crazy prices anyway.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Brett Keith said:
Certainly a very good checklist. Depending on what me and the shop owner can work out, definitely atleast two cases.

JP, did you go through and see who was added/dropped? It's obviously a very good checklist, but it just seems like one or more of the smaller guys I liked isn't there, but not sure. Also, I think I see atleast 3-4 guys who already have a Chrome.

As I said in the first post, I don't have the preliminary CL in front of me here at work, but I'll be sure to check tonight and post the changes in this thread.

markakis8 said:
Ok, I understood the whole have a base chrome in draft, chrome auto the next year in bowman.

But have a base chrome in draft/bowman chrome and then have another base chrome PLUS a chrome auto the next year?

Not that I like it that much either, but the bottom line is -- it's more motivation for wax busters and gives them much more of a shot at making their money back. Obviously if you're buying singles exclusively you're not going to care much for this strategy.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Someone was nice enough to send me a small list of better known names who have been dropped since the preliminary checklist:

Dropped
Brian Cavazos-Galvez
Grant Desme (no loss there)
Brett DeVall
Rudy Owens
Casper Wells
Riann Spanjer-Furstenberg
Eliezer Mesa
Juri Perez

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

Thomas Neal first mlb licensed card is going to be a first year bowman chrome auto!!!

Heck yes, this is awesome!

Nov 6, 2009
Texas

Am I missing any Astros prospects in 2010 Bowman OTHER than Jon Gaston? Is he the only one?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

darocker80 said:
Thomas Neal first mlb licensed card is going to be a first year bowman chrome auto!!!

I'm guessing a certain tycoon who lives in the Bay area agrees with you and Lisa.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

Jaypers said:
darocker80 said:

I'm guessing a certain tycoon who lives in the Bay area agrees with you and Lisa.
Aww shoot.

Good thing I am not going after anything higher than blue

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Jaypers said:
Someone was nice enough to send me a small list of better known names who have been dropped since the preliminary checklist:

Dropped
Brian Cavazos-Galvez
Brett DeVall
Rudy Owens
Casper Wells
Eliezer Mesa
Juri Perez

Devall and Wells were both Razor exclusives, so that makes sense too.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado

Nolan Arenado, and Rex Brothers. :geek:

I suppose I'll try to go for Red-Refractors, and Supefractors, of Chrome-Base Rox men.

Anyone want to sort this out, by team?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL

Jaypers said:

Dropped
Brian Cavazos-Galvez
Brett DeVall
Rudy Owens
Casper Wells
Eliezer Mesa
Juri Perez

I just looked myself.

David Lough
Jacob Cowan
Derrik Gibson

Bummer.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Brett Keith said:
I just looked myself.

David Lough

Lough is still there -- he's now card # BCP107. He's also an auto with the same card number.

Members online

Latest posts