Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

miguelcabrera VS. Dchurg Wager....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
miguelcabrera said:
Dpanthers14 said:
sethyarkony said:
miguel cabrera might need math help determining how much the cards he is willing to bet are worth.
lol that was a good one, I would be suprised if he knew how to use a Beckett, Idk with all those letters and numbers it might get confusing.

jeez dude, kinda rough on me
Settle down man I was just givin you ****. I'm just kidding around.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
Dpanthers14 said:
miguelcabrera said:
Dpanthers14 said:
sethyarkony said:
miguel cabrera might need math help determining how much the cards he is willing to bet are worth.
lol that was a good one, I would be suprised if he knew how to use a Beckett, Idk with all those letters and numbers it might get confusing.

Settle down man I was just givin you shat. I'm just kidding around.

question for everyone:

would you have more or less respect for me if it turned out that miguelcabrera and i were the same person?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
jeremy said:
Dpanthers14 said:
miguelcabrera said:
Dpanthers14 said:
sethyarkony said:

question for everyone:

would you have more or less respect for me if it turned out that miguelcabrera and i were the same person?
I couldn't care less if you were.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Dpanthers14 said:
jeremy said:
Dpanthers14 said:
miguelcabrera said:
Dpanthers14 said:
[quote="sethyarkony":1la6gibd]miguel cabrera might need math help determining how much the cards he is willing to bet are worth.

question for everyone:

I couldn't care less if you were.[/quote:1la6gibd]

I have no respect for you, period.

You have already proven that you are a moron and a giant tool.

If it came to front you were both people, I would probably recommend that you be supervised 24 hours a day, just so you would eat less amounts of glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts