Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Leake Arrested w/ mugshot UPDATED link of explanation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Re: Mike Leake Arrested w/ mugshot

Yeah Bronson didn't want anyone to see him buy that shirt so he said, "Leake go grab that shirt for me, and let me try it on in the parking lot."

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010

He was also on the lookout for some black hair dye to complete the Bam Margera look. To no avail.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

I heard he stuffed 6 of those 15 dollar value boxes down his pants.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

schmidtfan20 said:
I heard he stuffed 6 of those 15 dollar value boxes down his pants.

Security Guard: Is that 6 Topps Value boxes in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?

Leake: I don't swing that way brah!

Security Guard: That's it, hands behind your back!

He was taken down all over a jealousy rage from Paul Blart.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona

::facepalm:: Typical sports player from Arizona(ASU-Leake). Channing Trotter who used to play HS football here was caught stealing merchandise up in Las Vegas while he was playing football with UNLV.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

Pastretta said:
::facepalm:: Typical sports player from Arizona(ASU-Leake). Channing Trotter who used to play HS football here was caught stealing merchandise up in Las Vegas while he was playing football with UNLV.
Leake is from SoCal

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
Leake is from SoCal

I think he is saying he played for ASU.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona

alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
Leake is from SoCal

Yes he played baseball for Arizona State

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

Pastretta said:
alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
Leake is from SoCal

Yes, I realize that. I'm just trying to figure out why him going to ASU makes him more likely to shoplift. Was it because one other kid who went to UNLV, but went to high school in Arizona did so too?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
Leake is from SoCal

Yes, I realize that. I'm just trying to figure out why him going to ASU makes him more likely to shoplift. Was it because one other kid who went to UNLV, but went to high school in Arizona did so too?

Apparently someone missed the sarcasm train.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona

alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
[quote="Pastretta":3a67c1yf]::facepalm:: Typical sports player from Arizona(ASU-Leake). Channing Trotter who used to play HS football here was caught stealing merchandise up in Las Vegas while he was playing football with UNLV.
Leake is from SoCal

Apparently someone missed the sarcasm train.[/quote:3a67c1yf]

ZING!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
Pastretta said:
alexs64 said:
jbhofmann said:
[quote="Pastretta":3b7kyl1w]::facepalm:: Typical sports player from Arizona(ASU-Leake). Channing Trotter who used to play HS football here was caught stealing merchandise up in Las Vegas while he was playing football with UNLV.
Leake is from SoCal

Apparently someone missed the sarcasm train.[/quote:3b7kyl1w]

^ Apparently

Members online