Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Leake Arrested w/ mugshot UPDATED link of explanation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Re: Mike Leake Arrested w/ mugshot

Pastretta said:
Typical sports player from Arizona(ASU-Leake)

Leake shoplifts, Bonds lies to the grand jury... These guys display the lack of integrity and megalomaniacism that all us ASU alums hope to one day achieve (and spell).

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California

TBTwinsFan said:
I posted the pic on FB and someone just LIT into it. I will probably have to delete the Mike Leake status update too :shock:

Am I the only one that can never understand this little boy?

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona

chompsmcgee said:
Pastretta said:
Typical sports player from Arizona(ASU-Leake)

Leake shoplifts, Bonds lies to the grand jury... These guys display the lack of integrity and megalomaniacism that all us ASU alums hope to one day achieve (and spell).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

I would have at least stolen some nice Lacoste polos or something. Those shirts are fugly! :lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

stevezimmer22 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I posted the pic on FB and someone just LIT into it. I will probably have to delete the Mike Leake status update too :shock:

Lol, i read over it over a few times too and i have no clue what the hell he is saying either :lol:

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009

stevezimmer22 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

You are not.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008

jbhofmann said:

As strange as this may sound that is actually common. Before and after opening my store I worked in retail. I have managed 4 different large retail stores common in malls and people do this all the time. A person buys something changes their mind about a size or color and think they can walk in and just "switch it out".

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!

XdanX said:
jbhofmann said:

As strange as this may sound that is actually common. Before and after opening my store I worked in retail. I have managed 4 different large retail stores common in malls and people do this all the time. A person buys something changes their mind about a size or color and think they can walk in and just "switch it out".

I got two words for those people: DUMB BASTARDS

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008

XdanX said:
jbhofmann said:

This happens ALL THE TIME. I cannot tell you how many times while working a register at a big box store I would tell someone to go get the item and we will do an even exchange, and they leave the item on the rack and try to walk out the door. People do this with shoes all the time - leave the wrong sized ones in the box and take the new ones out and bring them back up and say thanks ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts