Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 4/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
ljw29 said:
aminors said:
Jaypers said:
Don't look now, but Keyvius Sampson is dominating again. So far - 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K.

Good lord. I think passing on an AFLAC for a BIN of $20 plus shipping is going to turn out to be a huge mistake for yours truly.

I pulled an AFLAC couple weeks ago and now cant find it

I can post a picture of mine... it will help you recognize it... if you can find your desk.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Texas Rangers prospects

Round Rock AAA
Neil Ramirez pitched well as previously mentioned

Frisco AA
Had the night off.

Myrtle Beach A+
Joe Wieland 5IP 4H 1R 1ER 1BB 8K
Mike Olt 0-4

Hickory A
Profar 0-3 with 2BB
Skole 0-5 with a SB(2)
Tomas Telis HR(2) A name to keep an eye on. Not very big but carries a pretty big stick.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I was at the game Zach Lee pitched tonight.

He was pretty solid, though not really dominant, IMO. Sat at around 91-92 most of the night(the Whitecaps gun is 3-4 MPH slow so it showed up as 87-88).

JP-your boy Castellanos had 2 hits, the last of which was a double to the right-center gap in the 9th inning, I believe it one-hopped against the wall. Hopefully he starts to get going.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
No mention of Beavan yet??
Not bad and that is a final line

Tacoma Rainiers
Player IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA
Beavan 6.0 4 1 0 0 4 0 0.90

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Choice with another bomb today. Starting to feel better about him now.

On a sad note Nick Franklin is struggling in the Cal league so far, good thing it's early.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
shayscards79 said:

On a sad note Nick Franklin is struggling in the Cal league so far, good thing it's early.
The beast they call michael choice has awoken!

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
I was at the game Zach Lee pitched tonight.

He was pretty solid, though not really dominant, IMO. Sat at around 91-92 most of the night(the Whitecaps gun is 3-4 MPH slow so it showed up as 87-88).

JP-your boy Castellanos had 2 hits, the last of which was a double to the right-center gap in the 9th inning, I believe it one-hopped against the wall. Hopefully he starts to get going.

I get the feeling that as Lee fills out and pitches more, he will add to that fastball velocity.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
Jaypers said:
Sampson's night is done, and his spot on the Hot Sheet has been officially reserved.

5 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 9 K.

Through 2 starts -- 11 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 19 K.

Very nice. Regretting I only picked up one platinum auto.
I should have bought more, bought two aflacs, sold one. Should've loaded up on platinums, now I don't know if I should my other aflac, already paid for both with my other sale.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
shayscards79 said:

Once he plays some home games he will be going 5-5.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
:mrgreen:

[youtube:9ktq5rwf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvdWz-_C8yE[/youtube:9ktq5rwf]

Members online

Latest posts