Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 4/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
A certain very notable (Anthony Ranaudo, cough cough) pitcher is having himself a no-hitter through four.

4.0 1BB 8K

Wow, this guy's good.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
aminors said:
A certain very notable (Anthony Ranaudo, cough cough) pitcher is having himself a no-hitter through four.

4.0 1BB 8K

Wow, this guy's good.

:mrgreen:

Still waiting for my frickin' redemptions...

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
aminors said:

4.0 1BB 8K

Wow, this guy's good.

In fairness, he should be dominating the SAL. You hardly ever see a starter drafted out of college-in the 1st round- spend time in Low A the year following the draft.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
It will be fun to see the Martin Perez matchup against the lineup of San Antonio. Specifically, Perez against Jaff Decker.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
hail2thevictors said:
aminors said:

4.0 1BB 8K

Wow, this guy's good.

In fairness, he should be dominating the SAL. You hardly ever see a starter drafted out of college-in the 1st round- spend time in Low A the year following the draft.

Understandable. I think it would be fair to say that he probably faced tougher opponents in college.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
hail2thevictors said:
It will be fun to see the Martin Perez matchup against the lineup of San Antonio. Specifically, Perez against Jaff Decker.

Struck him out looking.
Edit. Then he gave up an RBI double to Blanks. :lol:

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
SamHell said:
hail2thevictors said:

Struck him out looking.
Edit. Then he gave up an RBI double to Blanks. :lol:

What a crazy 1st for Martin Perez.

4 hits, 1 BB, 3 ER, and strikes out the side :lol: ::facepalm::

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Vizcaino may have popped his elbow tonight. Left game after a 3-0 count on a batter with discomfort.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
mwashuc06 said:
Vizcaino may have popped his elbow tonight. Left game after a 3-0 count on a batter with discomfort.

I just threw up in my mouth

ArodysVizcaino1stBowmanChromeAuto93outof500.jpg

ArodysVizcainoBowmanChrome49outof50.jpg
ArodysVizcainoDunrussEliteRookiePanini.jpg

Plus more..

Members online

Latest posts