Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 5/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Daniel Corcino vs. David Holmberg
Asher Wojciechowski
Lance Lynn
Eric Surkamp
Jacob Turner
Kyle Lobstein
Justin Grimm (High-A debut)
Kyle Gibson
Liam Hendriks vs. Zach Stewart
Adrian Salcedo vs. James Paxton
Zach Lee
Roman Mendez vs. Jameson Taillon
Alex Cobb
Jordan Swagerty
Aaron Miller
Brad Lincoln
Cody Scarpetta vs. Chris Withrow
Mike Foltynewicz
Tyler Thornburg
Jesse Biddle
Zack Wheeler
Robbie Erlin (AA debut)

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
has anyone else not been able to get to firstinning.com in the last few days? I can't get to the site let alone my tracking page??

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Is Vizcaino going today? Must have been a scratch yesterday, I saw you posted that he was scheduled yesterday, but didn't see his name in either of Lynchburg's box scores. I wonder if back problems are ailing him again.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
aminors said:
Is Vizcaino going today? Must have been a scratch yesterday, I saw you posted that he was scheduled yesterday, but didn't see his name in either of Lynchburg's box scores. I wonder if back problems are ailing him again.

Arodys is on his way to Mississippi

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Does anyone know when Machado will be back in action?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer. Around June 4/5th

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
GAbballplayer148 said:
aminors said:

Arodys is on his way to Mississippi

Nice! :D

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Zach Lee must not have been ready to come back from being shut down recently:
0.2IP 3H 6ER 2BB 1K

2 hit batters to go with the hits and walks!

1nvested

Apr 24, 2011
Rene Tosoni went yard today for Rochester (AAA, MIN), driving in 2 runs. Brings his minor league season totals to 4 HR, 20 RBI.

Steve Clevenger continues to RAKE! He went 3-5 today w/ a HR & 2 RBI's for Iowa (AAA, CHI). That brings his BA to .411 in 14 games at AAA. He was batting .356 in 25 games at AA before the call-up to Iowa. With Geovany Soto and Koyie Hill batting in the lows .200's each at the major league level, I could see a call-up within the next two weeks for Clevenger.

Chris Davis has been on a tear all season, going 4-5 today for Round Rock (AAA, TEX) w/ a HR & 2 RBI's. Now batting .409 in his 11 games this season.

1nvested

Apr 24, 2011
There was a nice pitching dual today in AA between Eric Surkamp (SF) & Joseph Gardner (CLE). Surkamp went 8 IP, 8 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 3 SO, 0 HR. Gardner went 8 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 6 SO, 1 HR. Both got a ND.....

Another good AA pitching dual between Zach Stewart (TOR) & Liam Hendriks (MIN). Stewart went 8 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 6 SO. Hendricks went 7 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 6 SO. Both got a ND...

.....gotta love those relievers. :lol:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Harper HR (11) :cool:

Borchering HR (8)

Davidson HR (6)

Songco HR (7)

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Huntsville HRs so far

Morris (5) back-to-back with Kjeldgaard (10)
AND
Khris Davis (8) in the same inning with Vucinich (1)

Members online

Latest posts