Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - Memorial Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
AA Frisco
Leonys Martin 2-4 HR#2

A+ Myrtle Beach
Jared Hoying 2-5 HR#5
Barret Loux 2.2IP 2H 3R 4BB 4K

A Hickory
Tomas Telis HR#6

DSL Rangers
David Perez
4IP 2H 0R 2BB 3K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Vizcaino immediately makes his presence felt in Double-A by striking out the side in the 1st. One of them was Goldschmidt.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ouch. Three HRs given up by Vizcaino in the 2nd. Talk about a turnaround. Josh Ford, AJ ******* and Marc Krauss.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
What the hell is going on with Jaff Decker? He can't buy a hit lately

Maybe it's because his mother named him Jaff rather than the more traditional Jeff. lol j/k

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
Casey Kelly 5 IP, 7 H, 7 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 3 K's and 2 HR's allowed.

What the hell is going on with Jaff Decker? He can't buy a hit lately.
Saw the same thing, even got dropped to 6th-7th in the order. Hit the usual road bump prospects hit in San Antonio, like Forsythe and Darnell.

marterburn

Arodys recovered pretty much as nicely as you can when you give up 3 HR; 7 IP 5 ER 4 H 6 K 2 BB. Impressive to hang in there for 7 considering it's his first game at the new level.

Gary Brown 3/4 2R RBI 2 SB (30)...when does this guy get the bump?

marterburn

GrangerCollector said:
Cody Rogers 3-5 (8 multi-hit games in past 9) :cool:

i think he's finally completely healthy for the first time since 2009 and has just now gotten the rust off. No crazy isolated power like his binge last year, so this could actually be somewhat sustainable (I hope)...

...but the K are still there, so that's something negative i suppose...

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Nick1190 said:
goblue6919 said:
Lawrie>Trout

I'll even go out on a limb and say Lawrie is the 2nd best prospect in the minors behind Harper.

:lol: ::facepalm::

While that's obviously a huge stretch, John Sickels scouted Lawrie last week and said he'd rank him most likely in the top five, now. He really has upped his game tremendously.

Members online

Latest posts